I just wanted to write down some things I am just so thankful right now in my life. It helps me to remember it could always be worse then it is.
1. I am so thankful that through these really tough times the past few months I have let God back into my life.
2. I am thankful for my great and loving family, who has grown leaps and bounds through the tough times. Praying together at dinner, talking more, letting them see the love that is truly there for us all.
3. I am thankful for a husband who loves me no matter what and will stick by me through thick and thin.
4. I am thankful for the angels that have watched over us, and had made it so that I have not lost my home, or had utilities shut off for long.
5. I am thankful that I have released some poisonous relationships and feel better knowing that their drama, and their lies, and their deceit and ugliness is no longer my problem.
6. I am thankful for finding a doctor that has been helping Jacob with his allergies/asthma, and horrible eczema. HE is smart and knowledgeable and we found him at the right time and the right moment it was meant to be.
7. I am thankful for my mother who even though she is going through a rough patch has been there to support me. Not financially but spiritually, and through her love for me and my family.
8. I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have who have been a great support through all the bad times lately. That have been my rock when I felt I was going to crumble. Especially my bestest Veny with out whom I don't know if I could have as much clarity and love for others with out.
9. I am thankful for all the new friends I have met over the months and the close bonds that I know I will keep for many moons to come.
Thanks for reading these, I could probably go on and on but....I should leave some for next weeks. :)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Life sure has been a roller coaster lately. Jeff my dh and I are fabulous a huge shift has happened between us, and we both couldn't be any happier with our relationship. Well, little things but nothing major like before. After writing the last post I really wanted some time to think about the woman and wife I was being. Like my father in law said "I am not a bitch." I am not, I was a woman who was very insecure, and didn't feel like she had trust in her marriage. Now, that I trust Jeff 100% my wall is down, my insecurities I think will always be in the back of my mind but, they are mine nothing that Jeff has ever done has given me any right to think or not trust him with my heart. I have been really good, opening up to his friends becoming friends with them. Not getting upset when he wants to go out and hang with some friend. Like tonight he is going out with a friend to the brewery something he did as well last week, and I am completely fine with it. No jealousy or anger or resentment. I know that he needs those friendships as much as I need my dear friends. Thanks for all the honest responses, sometimes it is easier to hear that I am overreacting or that I am not alone in the way I feel sometimes. Man I have missed blogging. I need to get back into it, it makes me feel so much better.