Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Weekend Run down

Well, Thursday Jeff's dad and step mom came into town. We had a wonderful time visiting with them. I truly wish they would move here. Pam my MIL is just so much like me I just love having her around. The kids miss them so much when they leave it would be so nice to have them near. We stayed up until I think 3:30 in the morning talking all 4 of us, it was fun and we just couldn't keep our eyes open any longer or I swear we would have stayed awake later.

Friday Morning I woke up with a horrible migraine, the light the noise it was killing me. I even felt like I was going to puke it was so bad. Jeff was great he let me sleep all day long and kept coming up stairs to check up on me. Also for once I woke up from being sick and the house was not a disaster it was fabulous! So really my Friday was a huge waste just sleeping I couldn't even watch shows it hurt that much.

Saturday was a nice relaxing day again I still had a headache not as bad luckily. The kids did art projects where they made a huge mess and got paint absolutely everywhere. They had fun, and I was able to rest some so I guess I can't complain. When Riley and Alex arrived home from their playdate and going to the movies we had a nice dinner, and then our new tradition FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT. It's so nice it is a time where we are all home and enjoying time together. The kids look forward to it, they even cancel plans with friends to hang with us. I know that is not going to last long so I am taking advantage of it for as long as I can.

Today Sunday was nice and just another home day. I was able to make Christmas presents, and nope I can't tell you what because too many relatives read this...LOL. This evening was fun all of us played the wii I got my butt kicked at bowling by Alex he got 2 sets of Turkey's, dang him..LOL I decided that I was going to make my Christmas music cd's tonight and so I did. It is so nice that the Holidays are just around the corner. I look so forward to seeing family this week, and having almost all the cousins together sorry Meri you can't be there. I am planning on putting up the tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving I am so excited! I love my tree and all it's beautiful colors, sitting by the fire with Jeff with the tree lights on just holding each other. Well, I am stinky so I need to go take my shower LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Minxy Mimi said...

Sounds like you were having fun!
I think we are going to put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving too!