Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There are always two sides to every story

So my SIL or one of them a very smart lady...LOL . Reminded me today that when people talk about fights or someone pissing them off always remember there are always two sides to the story. So a little bit ago Jeff and I got in a huge fight. I won't go into details but , he decided that instead of telling both our sides of the story to his family that he would just bash me. I am totally at fault for all that I did in the fight and I should have never asked him to move out but, at the same time shouldn't I be asked what he might have done to deserve such harsh actions? I mean I know I can be a bitch oh do I know, and I have my many faults but I am not so mean that I would kick my husband the father of my children out of my house with out good reason. All is good now we are working our problems out but I just want to remind everyone that THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY, so don't judge the one you don't know so fast.

No comments: