Sunday, January 17, 2010

What an amazing morning :)

7:10 the alarm goes off Ugh I didn't want to get up so I like usual hit the alarm and off goes the beeping in my ear. I say "OK if I wake up at 7:30 I will get up to go to church." I go back to sleep only to wake up to Katie coming in, and telling me "Mom it's 7:33." She walks away, and I lay my head back down, and yawn and think I'm so tired I don't want to get up. I lay there and try and fall back to sleep but something kept keeping me awake. So I finally gave in and got up, got the kids up, and was ready and quite awake by 8:30 to leave. Walk into church and I just get this overwhelming feeling of good, I love that. We do our singing, prayer and then the topic of the day "being courageous" Oh man I truly believe something made sure I got to church today I needed to be reminded to just have faith. Then as we get into the car on the radio is playing "I can only imagine" by Mercy Me. This song is the song I chose to put in my dear friend Amy's memorial video I made of her this past Summer after she died suddenly of cancer. She was the one who told me to go back to school, that had faith in me that I could do it. She even offered to help me with my writing papers. I know in my heart that it was a sign from her, it was just all too much of a coincidence day for it not to be from someone watching me. I now know I can do this, I will be scared, I will be uncertain but all I have to do is have Faith. I really just needed to be reminded to push through my fear and do what I know is right, to do what God truly wants for me. I am headed with butterflies in my stomach but knowledge of knowing it is right. I am headed to the school on Tues, and I am talking to a counselor and finding out what I need to do to start school in Sept. I'm scared , I mean very very scared but I just need to be reminded that God is with me, and that with him I can do anything.

No comments: