Thursday, December 11, 2008

OMG!!!!


I thought I was tired yesterday! Today I am exhausted. Jeff was up at least every 2 hrs last night, I have a newborn in the house..LOL. The meds kept giving him bad dreams, I think he woke up telling me the wiring on the doors were wrong twice. He got up and started taking his shoulder harness off like 3 times. I had to change his ice pressure machine, and get him eye meds in the middle of the night. I laughed at myself when I woke up and had noticed a 3 hr span had gone by and was thanking God for that...LOL. He is doing good still in a lot of pain but, well hopefully after we get more meds in him he will be fine. Last night while I was sleeping he watched tv, and I wanted to get up and sleep in the girls room but knew I couldn't leave him and am I glad I didn't. Today is going to be a long day but luckily mom is helping out, and taking the girls for another night for me. Having the boys here is easy Alex is a huge help. Jake stayed at Veny's for the day yesterday and she got him to nap so hopefully today I can snuggle him on the couch and get a few zzzz's myself. Well I better go Jeff needs his ice changed some more meds and prob. something else. Thanks for listening to me complain all!

1 comment:

HeatherL said...

Awww! You're such a good wifey!! Seriously, he's a lucky man to have you. That's the sweetest thing, to take care of him like that.