Thursday, December 11, 2008


Thirteen things I want to eat right now but won't!


1. A juicy cheeseburger with mushrooms and bacon...Yeah that would not be good for me at all.
2. A big bowl of coffee lovers ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery..Oh yum my mouth is watering thinking about it.
3. Fried Zucchini, really do I need to say more?
4. Chocolate Chip cookies right out of the oven, oh heaven!
5. A bowl of Golden Grahams cereal. My fav as a kid.
6. Sweet and Sour Terriyaki Chicken sandwich from Subway with extra cheese...mmmm
7. Chicken sandwich from McD's. Oh I can taste the mayonnaise going to my hips now.
8. To top off my sandwich LG French fries from MC D's.
9. A strawberry breeze from dairy Queen.
10. Hot fudge sandwich from Goody's
11. An elephant ear, oh the warm crust and cinnamon always makes my day at the fair.
12. A kit kat, again an other favorite of mine from a kid
13. Milk Duds, problem with those suckers is I eat the whole box and don't even realize it, the melting chocolate and caramel...MMMM!

So what are your thirteen things for Thursday?

No comments: