My friend Toni @ A Daily Dose of Toni Started this last week and I like it it is talking about my annoyances but then turning it into a positive as well. So here goes.
1. I am annoyed that my husband won't listen to what I am really saying and gets all defensive and shuts off I am thankful however that I have a husband who tho he doesn't listen does love me.
2. I am annoyed that there are people out there who don't have to work out or watch what they eat and lose weight. I am thankful that my body does allow me to be able to work out and that I am losing weight no matter how slow going it is.
3. I am annoyed that my kids make my house a mess no matter what I say to them. I am thankful that I was able to have my children and that they do give me great joy as well.
4. I am annoyed that Jeff hurt his shoulder and has been home for the last 2 months. I am thankful that he had the surgery and is getting better and with god's grace still has a job to go back to.
5. I am annoyed that when I give people an inch they take a mile. I guess all I can say to be thankful for is that I do have people in my life who don't do that.
6. I am annoyed that sometimes I am just not enough for some. I am thankful for those people that I am just enough.
7. I am annoyed that I let my life get so out of hand, and gain so much weight and lose who I was. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to change those things within my life and myself that I do not like.